Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
in the money
Transcript of in the money
in the money
unit eq: How can teens earn money, manage it, and make it multiply?
lesson eq: How do you know if your survey was effective?
Giving a survey
was your survey effective?
evaluating the effectiveness of your survey
Do Now: Review the survey that you created yesterday, then write your final draft on a separate piece of paper.
Did you accomplish your informational goals?
Did you get a mixed range of responses?
Does the data you received prove or disprove your claim?
Did the people you surveyed clearly understand your questions?
Before you give a survey, you must develop a claim that can be proved or disproved by the data you get from giving your questionnaire.
Use your survey title to develop an opinion statement based on the questions that you have created and the information that you believe you will get
Interview at least five people
Write the names and responses of everyone that you interview
Be respectful and answer all questions truthfully