Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Heartbeat
It is by Sharron Creech. Aurthor: Sharron Creech Name: Heartbeat Genre: Non-fiction Compare and Contrast, Annie & Max draw Annie likes to love to run together Annie & Max Max only has a mom & Annie has a mom, dad, and grandpa. Annie has a brother, Max has no siblings About my book Theme The theme is to always to be
supportive to your friends. I know this because in the book is says,
That Max wanted Annie to come to his race,
at first Annie was not about to go but she went anyways. That is being supportive. Thank You I would like to thank you all
for sitting through my prezi.
THANK YOU! Summary H e a r t b e a t All the runners were ready
to run. Max was pumped up and
ready to go. They heard the gun
shot and Max took off! By: Ashanti Neal