Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ILAM's Online Enrollment and Learning Management System
Transcript of ILAM's Online Enrollment and Learning Management System
Online Enrollment System
Learning Management System Background of the Study Presented by:
Bayot, Jamie D.
Flores, Jeemar Basil M.
Jopia, Michael Angelo D.
Ovideo, Lewis Ephraim G. What is ILAM? Services Offered ILAM's Mission and Vision Main Problem Specific Problem Objectives of the Study General Objectives Specific Objectives Scope and Limitations End. Thank you.
Minimize the resource cost and execution time
Backup of personal information and payment
Account for Students
Create an easy access communication between students and instructors.
Real time chat box and forums, announcements through email.
To take past lesson Encourage non-native and native speakers to join the institution
Minimize the required time for inserting, updating,
organizing of a student’s record
Create Diagnostic Test
* Personal information
* Mode of Payment
* Diagnostic test * Accounts
* Forum Box
* Real Time Chat * Administrator
* Debit card / Credit card
* Diagnostic Test
- Local Host * Accounts
- Students Students and
Instructors School Administrators Future Researchers Significance of the Study ONLINE ENROLLMENT Learning Management Ensure the accuracy of data gathering