Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Britains on the Move
Transcript of Britains on the Move
How Do We Identify Them
"spear-armed Danes" explains...
Using the word "tribe" shows...
"Heir was afterward born" shows the reader...
Monday, February 17, 450 BC
Vol 1 No. 01
How did they come to be?
Where It All Begin
Through His Writing
What Does the Author Tell Us
The Anglo-Saxons are a people who have inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century. They comprise people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe, their descendants, and indigenous British groups who adopted some aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture and language.
Britain on the Move
We Are America: Since 1470
Coming to American
Who Were We, Fresh Off the Boat
The first colony was founded at Jamestown, Virginia, in 1607.