Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Titanic
Helps the audience understand the nature of the character.
Indicates the time and place
Shows the relationship between characters. Clothing in Titanic: The costume designer for Titanic is Deborah Lynn Scott. Sketches of costumes: We think that the costumes brought the time period to life very well. The costume designer, Debra Lynn Scott, seemed to have done a lot of research on the clothing of the time period for the movie. They are able to do what they are required to do in the costumes they are given. The costumes portray the character very well. Concluding Slide: The costumes portrayed in Titanic were very well designed and allowed the actors to do what they had to do.