Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pais Vasco
Geography Government Type of government: devolved constitutional monarchy government Head of Government: Patxi Lopez Official Language: Euskara Official Language:
Euskara Another language is casellana (modern spanish) major imports are soybeans Major exports are oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes Population There are 2,184,606 people in Pais Vasco. They are called the Basques in English. They are called vascos or vascas in Spanish. The religion is Cathilic! Stereotypes Stereotypes: People say Pais Vasco is sun, sand, and sangria, but it is so much more! Works cited: http://www.spanishdemension.com/regions/paisvasco.html http://www.whatspain.com>about spain http://www.mongabay.com/history/spain/spain-crops.html http://www.mongabay.com http://www.lonelyplanet.com/spain/aragon-basque-country-and-navarra Some other cities are: Bilbao, Pamplona, San Sebastian, and Logrono