Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Designing for Mobile, Beyond the Aesthetic
Transcript of Designing for Mobile, Beyond the Aesthetic
iPhone vs. the iPad. Understand UI and UEX. Embrace the HIG. Don't turn a
website into an app. Love thy developer
as thyself. Do one thing
and do it well. Make an app with personal relevance. Don't build apps,
build brand experiences. There is no such thing as a port. Work simply
and iteratively. Dr. Anders Ericsson did a study to determine when someone becomes an expert. As it turns out, the answer is 10,000 hours.
This works out to be about 4.8 years.
The iPhone debuted in June 2007, the iPad in 2010. UEX UI "It's not easy being green." kermit the frog
1970 Designing for Mobile Beyond the Aesthetic michael griffith
bottle rocket apps