Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of Copy of Class Presentation
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Copy of Class Presentation
Discrimination of Homosexuals in Football
- Masculine culture; Fans are especially harsh on gays.
- Some clubs do not want players to come out, fearing a drop in their commercial value
- FvH is an international initiative opposing homophobia in football
By: Laurine Klinkenberg
Goals of the Organization
- Make existing football structures safe, welcoming and inclusive for LGBT people
- Create opportunities for LGBT people to engage with football
- Improve representation of LGBT people throughout football
* Social networks:
Fans v Homophobia network
The FA = the football association
The Gay Football Supporters Network
FARE Network = Football Against Racism in Europe
Government Equality Office
Just a Ball Game?
Kick It Out
LGBT History Month
Professional Footballers Association
Possibility to fill in a formular on the site to support the cause
Football v Homophobia Fanzine
* Online Shop:
In partnership with BBC Sport
* Anti homophobia football match
* Football tournament
* Education and training
for Football v Homophobia
... Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City,
Stoke City ...
online petition platforms
In partnership with amnesty international
"Insults against LGBTI individuals in South Africa are common, as are hate crimes like sexual assault and other physical attacks"
"More than half of the 20 Premier League clubs
have signed up to the 'Football v Homophobia' campaign"