Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 5/5
Stop and Jot
Describe a time when you felt really guilty about something. How did you handle it?
*Bonus point if you include imagery*
What choices does a director have to consider when putting together a performance of a play?
*Consider stage decisions you've noticed throughout Macbeth*
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Thursday, May 5th
Macbeth: Act ii, Scene ii
What are the effects of Shakespeare's structural decisions in Act ii, Scene ii?
Take out your graphic organizer from yesterday
Finish filling in 3 examples of imagery from Macbeth's soliloquy
Analyze Macbeth's soliloquy by questioning Shakespeare's decision to use imagery
What is the purpose of imagery in this scene?