Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
why is it good to behave right?
Transcript of why is it good to behave right?
by Rylee Taylor
You should come to class prepared because you shouldn't miss class to go back to your locker to get something.
Remain seated at all times unless otherwise
You should stay in your seat so that nothing gets broke and nothing bad happens.
You should follow directions so that you do not get in trouble.
Stay focused on the lesson and tasks
or else you get in trouble and have a serious consequence
Raise your hand for permission before
If you do not raise your hand you will get in trouble because there may be someone else talking.
come to class prepared