Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Behavioural Management and Instructional Strategies
Transcript of Behavioural Management and Instructional Strategies
Instuctional Strategies Student Teacher Year Co HOLA AP Wrap around model with teacher and student involved at all stages Parent Instructional Strategies CMS ICT Early Intervention Restorative Practise Engaging Curricula Low key responses Positive enviroment SS Manager Check Diary Case Conference Outside Agencies Subject Withdrawl Monitor Homework Positive reinforcement Consequences to support school Suspension School Psychologist Chaplain Nurse Dean of Studies »Allow others to learn without interference.
»Be polite and courteous to others.
»Be punctual and arrive at class with all necessary equipment.
»Treat facilities and equipment with care and respect.
»Support school decisions and policies.
»Promote the good reputation of the school within the community.
»Meet the requirements of the course of study with work completed on time. Mediate