Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of gabriel
The fast motor cars were built in the mid 1880s by two germans - Carl Benz and Gottliebar Daimler. They were very expensive and only wealthy people could afford them.
In 1957 the Russians sent the first satellite sputnik 1 into orbit around earth. The space age had begun. Since then, astronauts have visited the moon and scientists regularly work on board space stations.
The first railway networks appeared
during the 19th Century in England, and soon railways were being built all over the world. They changed people's lives, allowing them to travel further and faster than ever before.