Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Krebs Cycle
1 glucose will form 2AcoA, so there are two turns of the cycle per glucose
The aim of the krebs cycle is to make as many
HIGH ENERGY HYDROGEN
atoms as possible.
These can be used to make
on the electron transport chain.
This occurs in the
Reduced NAD (6 out)
Reduced FAD (2 out)
Decarboxylation occurs when number of carbon atoms falls.
Some energy is released sirectly to form ATP by SUBSTRATE LEVEL phosphorylation.
2C AcoA combines with 4C acceptor molecule.
6C molecule forms which breakdown to a 5C molecule then reforms 4C acceptor.
High energy Hydrogens's are made and CO2, (DECARBOXYLATION).
2ATP + 6 red.NAD + 2 red.FAD + 4CO2