Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Energy Harvesting System in Laptops using Piezoelectric Charge Generation
Transcript of Energy Harvesting System in Laptops using Piezoelectric Charge Generation
From objective 1: Running a simulation voltage multiplier.
From objective 2: Using DMM, measure the acquired energy.
Test of Methodology To design a rectifier that converts AC source to DC source from the piezoelectric charge mounted on the keyboard.
From objective 1: To design a voltage multiplier that converts small AC source to a higher DC source in order to change the battery.
From objective 2: To know how much charge the battery could be obtain to the keyboard.
From objective 3: Circuit of a Multiplier Circuit of a Rectifier Conceptual Framework typing the keyboard piezoelectric device system's circuitry storage element