Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 05/08/2017
May 8th, 2017
Class Activity 33
1. What does it mean, in regard to pH, if an acid and a base react and completely neutralize the solution?
2. Use a digital device to find the chemical equation for the neutralization reaction involving HCl and NaOH and write this equation. Make sure it is balanced.
3. Assume it takes 50 ml of a 0.001 M HCl solution to completely neutralize 25 ml of aqueous NaOH of unkown concentration. Using the equation from #2 and your stoichiometry abilities, determine the molarity of the NaOH solution.
Acid-Base Titration Overview
1. In groups of 3 or fewer, create a Google Doc with the following information for the Acid-Base titration you will perform:
b. Protocol (Materials and Methods)
c. Explanation of how you will analyze and calculate results
2. Make sure all of your names are on the Google Doc and share it with me.