Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Swing
Transcript of Don't Mean a Thing if it Ain't Got That Swing
The Social Aspects
2. The percussion style
What is Swing?
1. The walking bass
Swing is a genre of music commonly associated with the Big Band era (around 1935 to 1945)
The term "swing" refers to the rhythm
of eighth notes found in many forms of non-classical music
So what differentiates swing from other forms of
jazz and non-classical music?
what does this sound like?