Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 4 A's of Tourism
Transcript of The 4 A's of Tourism
Accessibility in tourism is how easy for the tourist to get to the desired destination.
Accommodation is the basic need of
activity. Without accommodation it will
be difficult to develop tourism even
in the beautiful places in the world.
Is a place of interest where the
tourist visit, typically for its
inherent or exhibited natural or cultural value, historical
significance, natural or built beauty, offering leisure, adventure, amusement and medical
services for aging travelers.
It refers to the services provided in the destination place and as a tourism is a service industry, a proper, attractive and well facilitated services should be provided to the tourist.