Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stereotypical Perception of music genres
Transcript of Stereotypical Perception of music genres
Michael Jackson, Ke$ha, and Katy Perry
Considered mainstream Stereotypical Artists:
Vampire Weekend, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds
"Hipster" style Stereotypical Artists:
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson
Negative attitude towards country; considered to be for "rednecks" and "hicks" Stereotypical Artists:
Beethoven, Bach and Mozart
Boring and for the older population Sterotypical Artist:
Loud music and random sounds Stereotypical Artists:
Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne, Mac Miller, Drake
Curse words and gold chains, and money Stereotypical Artists:
Nirvana, Sublime, Nickelback
80's music, drugs, teenagers and rebellion Hard Rock Rap and R&B Stereotypical Artists:
Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Rolling Stones