Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of EN Orientation
Transcript of Copy of EN Orientation
Information Technology and technology solutions provider
1st IT service provider build its service delivery center outside Cairo
1st CMMI appraised company outside Cairo
3 branches (Mansoura, Cairo, KSA)
Headquartered in Mansoura
A group of young & enthusiastic people who believes in innovation & creativity.
For more than 10 years we are providing Microsoft Technologies and professional services in application Development,management & testing.
in 2012 we started to think out of the box and broaden our vision to target not only the Middle East but also America & Europe through Unified Communications products.
Launched free Internet services 07770700 "Nemra1.com"
Launched EgyptSMS.com SMS Gateway and offered B2B Bulk SMS Service. Currently it has become our sister company "Cequens" located at Cairo
Launched Rewayty.com e-publishing Portal.
Achieved CMMI SW/SE Level 2
Established the Software Outsourcing Center in ElMansoura.
Established Saudi-EgyptNetwork Company.
CMMI level 3 processes development completed.
Launched Unified Communication Services & products.
Start Vytru business line
Corporate Social Responsibility
1- SEN (Saudi EgyptNetwork)
2- ENPS (EN Professional Services)
"To be the premier trusted IT
outsourcing partner for enterprises,
system integrators and governments
in the Middle East."
EgyptNetwork is strictly committed to the ethical and corporate values as they are the core and the guide lines to deliver the best innovative solution and services with the best quality
DTA is a non-profit organization that works as a hub for IT business people committed to develop a solid base of Entrepreneurship and Innovation culture to serve developing an IT Industry in Nile Delta Of Egypt.
To be the Leading IT Business Association that grows the IT Industry service from Delta of Egypt to The World targeting a significant impact on Delta's society and Egypt's economy.
To Develop and promote an IT entrepreneurial culture and Creative mindset in the society where IT Startup can establish, run and grow an IT Business.
Quality & OD
5 Working Days - 8 working Hours
Working Hours at EN are flexible,
Employees can work different hours on a regular basis,
as long as the number of hours per day remains the same.
For example employees could choose to work from :
8:00 AM until 4:00 PM
9:00 AM until 5:00 PM
10:00 AM until 6:00 PM
11:00 AM until 7:00 PM
1- Employee Requests:
2- IT issues & Requests
3- Maintenance Requests
On Site Resources
1- Offshore Virtual Teams
2- On Site Resources
1- Contact Manager For Microsoft Lync 2010
2- UCMA AppSharing SDK
3- SMS connector For Microsoft Lync 2010
4- Extended IM For Microsoft Lync 2010
5- extended Presence For Microsoft Lync 2010
6- MG - 20 For Microsoft Lync 2010
7- VA - 50 For Microsoft Lync 2010
8-VC - 40 For Microsoft Lync 2010
3 - Vytru
Life at EgyptNetwork
At EgyptNetwork you will enjoy our open, friendly environment
Adopt & Adhere to Best Practices in Software Engineering.
Recruit & Retain Solid Performers
Develop New Innovative Software Products & Services
Increase Strategy Awareness.
Grow Revenues & Productivity (RPE).
Build a Culture of Trust where Leadership, Contribution and Innovation Grow.
From Sunday to Thursday
KSA Team :
From Sunday to Thursday
EN Employee's Benefits
1. Speak or laugh aloud with others or on phone in work areas.
2. Discuss internal business issues in presence of clients.
3. Eat in work areas (you can eat in the break area instead).
4. Smoke in work areas, corridors, meeting rooms, offices… etc.
5. Social network or browse work-irrelevant websites during the official work time; that includes :
1. Try to maintain punctuality (check in/out on time).
2. Be helpful. Not necessarily in others’ tasks or duties, help whenever you can.
3. Suggest new ideas to enhance getting work done and the overall atmosphere.
4. Keep the place clean
5. Make good use of EN’ assets and equipment, and use them wisely.
4-EN HR Requests Guide
“To meet our partners expectations
on-time, with highest quality.”
5 Working Days - 9 working Hours
7:00 AM until 4:00 PM
8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
9:00 AM until 6:00 PM
10:00 AM until 7:00 PM