Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Atmosphere
The second layer of the atompshpere
by: Trey Sells and Will Purcell
Lowest layer of the atmosphere
All weather occurs in the Troposphere
It is 12 miles high
The sratosphere extends 31 miles above the ground
There is no convection in the Sratosphere
Its average temperature - 60 degrees F
The gases, including the oxygen molecules, continue to become more dense as one descends.
The gases in the mesosphere are now thick enough to slow down meteors hurtling into the atmosphere
The transition boundary which separates the mesosphere from the stratosphere is called the stratopause