Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reading 5 - Egypt
Transcript of Reading 5 - Egypt
*Egypt has high
is the ability to read and write
There are 112 Pyramids.
It's 5000 years old.
Tombs for Kings.
In the desert to the west of the Nile south of Cairo.
The extent of Oasis is estimated at (656 mi²).
So many farms.
Date, Figs, Grapes, Olives, Rose .... etc.
"I used to live near
“One day, the earth began to tremble, and the Nile overflowed its banks..."
"I had to test your courage . . . the quality most essential to understanding the Language of the World."
"The boy fell to his knee and wept..."