Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparative text response CAT: preparation lesson 1
Transcript of Comparative text response CAT: preparation lesson 1
Sample body paragraph
Resources to help you prepare for the CAT
1. TEEL structure explanation sheet.
2. Template sentences for comparison and contrast of both texts.
3. Study guides/summaries of both texts, including quotes to be used as textual evidence.
4. Official notes sheet to be used during the actual CAT.
Next two lessons:
Preparing your official notes sheet using the above resources to help you. Suggested first step: Read the study guides for both texts.
Official note sheet
Comparative text response CAT:
preparation lesson 1
LI: To understand the requirements of the comparative text response CAT and know how to structure it.
SC: Students will be able to articulate the recommended structure for the comparative text response CAT.