Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical Map of Australia and Oceana
Transcript of Physical Map of Australia and Oceana
Ecosystems of Australia, Oceania, and South East Asia.
Physical Map of Australia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania
Pictures of Ecosystems
Tropical Evergreen forest
Temperate Deciduous forest
1. Over 200 different languages and dialects are spoken in Australia.
2. New Zealand is one of the only 3 countries that have two national anthems. The first being God Save the Queen and the second be God Defend New Zealand.
3. The Indian Ocean gets 20 centimeters wider every year.
4.The Philippines have 20,000 different species of sea shells.
5. Australia has more than 150 million sheep - more than 7.5 times more than its population.
Countries, Mountain Ranges, Rivers, and Oceans
Australia and Oceania
Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Fiji, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Laos, Malayasia, Marsha Islands, Micronesia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Phillipines, Samoa, Soloman Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Vanatua, and Vietnam.
Great Dividing Range, Hervey Range, Great Eastern Range, Petermann Range, Darling Range, Harmsley Range, Macdonell Range, Australlian Alps, Maoke Mountains, Cyclops Mountains, Jayawijaya, and the Suridam Range
Desert ecosystem found in Australia.
Murray River, Murrumbidgee River, Darling River, Lachlan River, Cooper Creek, Flinders River, Diamantina River, Waikato River, Clutha River, Whanganui River, Taieri River, Rangitikei River
Temperate Deciduous forest found in Southeast Asia
Prairie ecosystem found in Australia.
Example of an oceanic ecosystem found around Southeast Asia and Australia.
Tropical Evergreen forest found in Southeast Asia
Lotic ecosystems are found in Southeast Asia, such as this river.
Southern, Pacific, and Indian