Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
intro to surrealism
Transcript of intro to surrealism
Max Ernst (1891 – 1976)
L'Ange du Foyer, (1937)
(1904 – 1989)
The Persistence of Memory. 1931.
(1898 – 1967)
The False Mirror. 1928.
plus so many more!
Characteristics of Surrealism
an object, person or thing made out of two or more things.
either too big or too small to exist in real life
images that would not appear that way in real life.
can you think of any examples of surrealism?
"Dreams are often the most profound when they seem the most crazy."
what do you think Freud meant?