Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Historical sources Tapestry
Transcript of Historical sources Tapestry
Analysing the Bayeux tapestry
1. Decide on the order of your pieces of tapestry
2. Photograph it and then describe/explain what is happening and give reasons for your opinions
3. Finally come up with a list of questions that you would need to ask that would help you decide if this is a good source.
Know what a source of information is
Understand how to investigate a source
Be able to evaluate a source as to how good it is
I'm finished so what now?
How about answering the questions
here sits harold king of the england.they have givin harold the royal crown. these men wonder at the stars
here duke willam has ordered the building of ships
these men men are carrying arms to the ship.and here they are pulling a cart with wine and arms
here the body of king edward is being carried to the church of st peter the apostle.
king edward in bed addresses his loyal friends.
and here he is dead.
Timeline of events: Correct order and explanation of tapestry
Evaluation of source
Make a list of questions that will help you decide if this source is a good one.
as a group
and work beter