Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why To Grow Your Own Vegetables
Transcript of Why To Grow Your Own Vegetables
just help you exercise your body, it also helps exercise your brain! Learn horticultral skills (gardening skills) What if all the electricity
in the world died out??? Surely we would have to rely on our
freshly grown produce, wouldn't we? By digging up weeds, carrots etc.
you get ALOT of exercise!!! What'll you think if I tell you that
digging for 10minutes, uses more energy
than you would to swim for 10minutes!
UNBELIEVABE! Harvesting also uses alot of energy;
so obviously harvesting is a great, and new form
of excellent exercise Freshness! Could anyone possibly think that
after having a metric tonne of apples
transported all the way from a different country,
by plane, then unloaded, then put on a truck, then dropped off in a factory, then washed, then put in a truck again, then dropped off in a supermarket, possibly be as fresh as plucking a few apples off an apple tree in less than 5 minutes???? Every intelligent person would think that freshly picked
fruit and vegetables are at the very peak of ripeness and
freshness! No... Pollution!