Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Agile Experience Design
Transcript of Agile Experience Design
Without benefits there is no reason to do Agile.
Do it right or you won't see benefits.
What are your "secrets to success"? Do any of them conflict with Agile practices? Map them to principles or be forever resistant.
Direct vs document communication
Favoring process vs people
Transparency vs big reveals
Quality to dev team
Quality to executives
Quality to end users
The right quality at the right time
At first it feels weird and wrong. That's okay, it's natural.
Justifying individual hours vs team hours.
Improved quality not always apparent.
It DOES require more effort.