Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical Activity in Life
Transcript of Physical Activity in Life
Helping look and feel better-- self confidence
Sense of pride and accoplishment
Reduce mental fatigue brings more oxygen to brain and reduces cortisal
Give an I can do spirit
Benefits of Social Health Builds self confindence , which helps you cope better in social situations, like meeting people.
Giving the opportunity to interact and cooperate with others
helping you manage stress, which can enhance your relationships with others Risks of Physical inactivity Sedentary Lifestyle Negative affects may include unhealthful weight gain, which is linked to cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes; decreased bone density (osteoporosis); reduced ability to manage stress; and decreased opportunities to meat active people. Physical activity Causes a person's metabolic rate to rise and the body to burn more calories that when the person is at rest. If someone burns more calories than she or he eats, the person will lose weight. Da!!!