Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Date:
When? and How?
The fire started when John Back a sweedish carpeneter put balls of glue in an oven. The glue caught on fire and spread throughout the store. This small fire wold soon burn down the whole city.
In the late 19th century Seattle's fire department was built off strict volenteers. The deppartment wasn't very affective as the fire continued to spread destroying more and more as it traveled.
The Great Seattle Fire