Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of RoosterTeeth
- Event Day - November 28th 2013 (Thanksgiving)
- What did you think of the presentation?
- Did I hit the target market?
- Would you buy this product?
- Would you recommend the product?
- From the presentation, would you attend RTX?
- Is there room for improvement?
Roosterteeth is a company that started in April 1st 2003
It was founded by five friends who played a game of Halo.
Michael 'Burnie' Burns
Geoffrey 'Lazer' Ramsey
Celebrating 5 Years of Achievement Hunters
Launch of Lets Play Channel on YT
- Highly Internet based
- RT Website: 1,551,484, Members
- Facebook : 1,178,508 Likes
- Twitter: 343K Followers
- Youtube: 6mil Subscribers
- T-Shirt Tuesday
- Promo Codes
- Exclusive Items
- RWBY Shirts, DVDs and Merch
- RVB Season 11 shirts, DVDs and Merch
- Lets Play Shirts
- Highly Community Based
- Weekly Community Playdates
AHWU & RT Recap
- RTX in Sydney (Sydney Convention Center)
- RT Members & Celebrities - Elijah Wood, Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies) in Sydney
- Show bags per person including (500ppl):
-RWBY shirts & DVDs
-RVB season 11 shirts &DVDs
-Lets Play shirts
- Sponsors only
- Childs play Auction
- Interaction (Lets Plays, Shorts, Q&A,
- Gamers, Bloggers, Media
-2 Weeks Prior - Set Up (Show bags, Screenings, Vendors) Guest Arrive (RT, Celebrities)
-Year 2011/2012 Venue Hire
-January 2013 - RTX Sydney
Announced (Podcast, Website
AHWU, RT Recap)
-March - Order Mass
-RWBY DVDs & Shirts
-RVB S11 DVDs & Shirts
-Lets Play Shirts
- After party
Venue Hire = $350,000
Merchandise = $250,000
Sponsorship = $100,000
Hire Models = $10,000
Set-up Crew + Security = $70,000
RT Members + Celebrities = $300,000
Vendors + Merch =
Equipment = $230,000
Film Crew = $45,000
After Party = $175,000
Statues = $250,000
Total so far =$2,000,000