Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
nasla estephania espinosa
Transcript of nasla estephania espinosa
Nasla Estephania Espinosa
Maria Camila Rojas
Nitro in nature
Nitro is the main element for the development of life in earth. It forms a big part of the acids that get proteins and other organisms. ¿where do humans get nitro from?.
Molecular nitro (N2) is a big element on earth, getting about the 78% of gas that is in the atmosphere. However, most of the organisms cannot use the nitro that is on the floor, it has to be previously checked. Means, to be combined with the other elements.
introns biological fixation is done by a group of bacteria’s that are free in the roots of some plants aiso it uses a part of a lightning power to fix a small amount of nitro.
Once nitro is combined with other elements, it gives organisms to be use in earth.
Experimento de poroto (Frijol)