Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezi Overview
Prezi is a Web 2.0 Tool that you can use to create an online ZOOMING presentation (such as this one!)
What is Prezi?
Prezi enables a fun way to explore Ideas and see the Relationship between them
You can use Prezi for:
1. Presentations for lectures
2 .Students can collaborate on presentations for group projects
3. Great for concept maps
4. Digital story telling
What's so SPECIAL about Prezi?
Prezis take more time to create than a PowerPoint
You can "Prezify" or import PowerPoints into Prezi
Is Prezi for me?
1. Don’t use excessive panning – it can cause your audience to feel dizzy
2. Create path points near each other (rather than zooming back and forth between opposite sides of the canvas)
3. Increase the font size of the section headings and make details smaller
Prezify a PowerPoint
Prezis are saved online - on the 'Cloud'
Prezi is more modern and cinematic than traditional PPTs
Prezi may capture an audience’s attention more than a traditional slide-based presentation tools
Don't Abuse the Panning and Zooming!