Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why are snowflakes different from each other?
Transcript of Why are snowflakes different from each other?
are one of the only snow flakes that are the same.they are very small.
they are shaped like hexagons.they are a little bit bigger than nano flakes.
there are no two snow flakes that are the same unless it is a snow crystals and nano flakes!
A snow flake begins to form when an extremely cold droplet of water fezzes into pollen or dust particles in the sky.That is why they are different.
What are different type of snow flakes!!!!!!!!!