Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UWB Career Serviceson 3 January 2011
Transcript of Informational Interviewing
Friends, neighbors, relatives Ask for about 20 minutes of their time ***Find out if they know others in the field you can contact*** Meet and have a casual conversation about their profession 1) How they got started in this career 2) What a typical day is like 3) What they like most about the job 4) What is most challenging Be Sure to Ask: As you continue on this track... You'll likely meet someone who knows someone Who is looking to hire a person just like you get you the job you want? By allowing people to put a face to your name Setting you apart from the crowd So how can informational interviewing But... Did you know...