Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ROK 50/50
50/50 for Kids in Support of ROK - Portage la Prairie!
February 6th - 25th, 2017
CFRY, MIX 96, Country 93 and Portage Online are proposing to join forces with ROK, to raise money for the organization, and put cold, hard cash in the pocket of one lucky winner!
50/50 for Kids Summary:
This winter, you can partner with CFRY, MIX 96, Country 93 and Portage Online to help kids in Portage la Prairie.
50/50 for Kids is a community-wide 50/50 draw benefiting Recreational Opportunities for Kids - Portage la Prairie. Activities like music, drama, and sports teach kids self-confidence, interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and stress-management. Unfortunately, many kids in Portage are unable to participate in recreational activities. Registration and equipment fees pose financial barriers and transportation to activities is difficult for many families. ROK wants to break down those barriers and you can help by supporting 50/50 for Kids.
Ticket Sales/Live on Location Events:
Event Dates: February 6th - 25th,
Monday - Saturday (total of 18 days, with two locations per day)
Live on Location event times: 9:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Obtain the lottery license
- Provide a volunteer at each on location event to sell 50/50 tickets
- Handle all the tickets and cash
The Steinbach 50/50 for Kids
14,665 tickets sold
Gross Revenue $72,325.00
After lottery fees, the winner received $36,115.00
and ROK-Eastman received $36,110.00
(ROK suggested that breakdown
so they didn't have to split it to dollars and cents)
Rules and Regulations:
CONTEST PERIOD: 50/50 for Kids runs from February 6th, 2017 - February 25th, 2017
ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada.
a) 50/50 for Kids raffle tickets are $5.00 each. The number of tickets one person may purchase is not limited.
b) 20,000 tickets will be printed
c) Tickets may be purchased:
i) during business hours at (Insert Participating Businesses)
ii) from ROK at CFRY/MIX 96/Country 93 on-location broadcasts during the contest period
- 50% of net proceeds, up to $50,000
- Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold
- The total payout is dependent on the number of tickets sold
- All draws open to all ticket holders
- Winners will be selected via random draw
a) Early Bird: February 10th, 2017, 8:30AM – PRIZE TBA, APPROXIMATE VALUE $800
b) Early Bird: February 17th, 2017, 8:30AM – PRIZE TBA, APPROXIMATE VALUE $800
c) Grand Prize Draw: February 27th, 2017, 8:30AM
- All draws will take place at the following location:
Golden West Radio
2390 Sissons Drive,
Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, R1N3B2
- Draws will be live streamed on Portageonline.com
- Winning ticket numbers will be published on Portageonline.com
Winners of early bird and/or grand prize draws will have until March 17th, 2017 to claim their prize(s). Any prize(s) that remain unclaimed after that period will become property of ROK.
PUBLICITY: By purchasing a 50/50 for Kids raffle ticket, you consent to Golden West Broadcasting Ltd.’s use of your name, city of residence, photograph, video, voice, statement and image for any publicity purposes, without further review or compensation, in perpetuity.
50/50 for Kids is subject to the applicable Manitoba Lotteries Terms and Conditions.
Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba Raffle License #TBA
A Sound Partnership!