Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chinese Transformations
Do Now - Monday, April 13, 215
Read these definitions. Draw an image that represents each one:
Supply Check - Period 4
Step 1: Individual, silent reading time:
Fill out graphic organizer.
Step 2: Use your expertise, and
teach your group!
-Help them complete the
RAFT Group Assessment
Tour guide at the Chinese History Museum
Visitors who don't know anything about Chinese history
A 4-5 sentence speech
Why was Medieval China remarkable?
Today's Learning Objective
Supply Check - Period 2
Supply Check - Period 3
SUPPLY CHECK - PERIOD 1
the practice of farming to provide food and other products.
: Buying and Selling (business) involving many people or countries.
: Machinery and equipment created from scientific knowledge.
Essential Question: How did China
during the Medieval Era?
SWBAT explain the agricultural, commercial and technological advances in Medieval China by identifying specific transformations and their effects from an informative text.
Each group member will become an expert on one type of transformation