Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Claude Monet
November 14, 1840 Born in Paris
November 14, 1840 As Monet grew up he gained a passion for the outdoors. An artist named
Claude Monet had arrived. When Monet was five years old he moved to Le Havre. Years later Monet went to Paris to become an artist. There he accomplished many pieces of art work, and became a true artist. Sadly he passed away on December 5, 1926. Ever since, Claude Monet has become an national art icon. E CREATIVE A D M I R A
L B UNDEFINED LOVED D D E T E R M I N E ENTERTAINING T M A G N I F I C E N OUTGOING E EMINENT TENUOUS N O B L *THANK YOU* Claude Monet By: Nafisa Hussain