Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nicki Minaj
2. Intelligent vs. Unintelligent
3. Suspicious vs. Trusting
4. Reserved, unfriendly vs. Outgoing, friendly
5. Assertive, dominant vs. Not assertive, humble
6. Sober, serious vs. Happy-go-lucky
7. Conscientious vs. Expedient
8. Shy, timid vs. Venturesome
9. Tender-minded vs. Tough-minded
10. Practical vs. Imaginative
11. Shrewd vs. Forthright
12. Self-assured, placid vs. Apprehensive
13. Conservative vs. Experimenting
14. Group-oriented vs. Self-sufficient
15. Undisciplined vs. Self-disciplined
16. Relaxed vs. Tense, driven Trait Perspective Barbie Roman Sanguine- Cheerful Humanistic Nicki Social-Cognitive Support from family and friends
High self- esteem
Full personality Psychoanalytic Humanistic analysis Nicki's rough childhood caused her to create her 5 alter egos (personality forms in the first few years)
In Freud's psychosexual stages Nicki is in the Phallic stage where the pleasure zone is in the genitals- shown in her oversexual image
Self- Actualization Self Esteem To love and be loved Security Psychological Needs Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs Self- Actualization; fulfilling her potential Choleric- irritable Sanguine/ melancholic Bought her mom a house
Still creating music in her own way Why she is so self-actualized Self Esteem Psychological Needs Self-Actualization Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs Possible Selves
Hopes to be remembered and an influence
Fears to disappoint family, friends and fans
Sets herself apart from other people and artists in the industry.
Serious when she needs to be
High self esteem
Independent mindset (self-efficacy)
Assessing the Self ANY QUESTIONS? Uses alter-egos to handle situations
Isn't scared of saying what is on her mind
Has no personal control
Optimism vs. Pessimism
Experienced learned helplessness before she was famous Trait Perspective Raymond Cattell's 16 Basic Factors of Personality Big 5 Personality Factors Conscientiousness
Preference for variety