Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Library Policy
Students may check out 2 books at a time.
Students can keep books for one week. They may recheck the book if necessary.
Students are awarded prizes for every five AR points during the year.
Students must maintain a 70% average to earn an AR reward.
The AR reward list will be sent home.
Students should read the AR prize list so they know what they want their goal to be.
Ruined or Lost Books
Ruined or lost books must be paid for before students are allowed to check out more books in the district and before AR prizes are awarded.
Ruined books include:
torn or cut pages
food/drink spilled inside
dogs chewing spines or corners
Where to look for lost books:
in the desks in your classrooms
in your backpack
in your car or on the bus
We encourage parents to read:
to their children
to read with their children
and to listen to their children read alone
occur throughout the year.
Students must meet the challenge goal and maintain a 70% average for the time period to win the challenge.