Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Autism
What is Autism ?
Autism is a mental disorder which causes brain development. these disorders are characterized by difficulties in verbal and non-verbal communication and repeated behaviors.
What causes Autism?
Autism is caused by a combination of autism risk genes and environmental factors influencing early brain development. Autism risk factors involves events that occur before and during the birth which include advanced parental age at time of conception (both mother and father).
Better or worse?
Once you have been diagnosed with having autism you can either get better or worse, you can even stay the same. It is different with every one who has it.
People with autism have serious physical problems including sensory dysfunctions, seizures, sleep issues, and food allergies. while people who don't have autism are fine.
Andrew Jackson: Former president of the U.S. who believed the world was flat, was known for having autism.