Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of structural failure
About the failure
About the structure
Indiana State Fair Stage collapse was built in 2010.
And it was a stage in Indiana. it was a concert stage.
The stage collapse on August,13,2013. Outdoor concert by Sugarland at the Indiana State Fair in which a wind gust from an approaching severe thunderstorm hit the stage's temporary roof structure, causing it to collapse. The structure landed among a crowd of spectators, killing seven people and injuring 58 others.The members of Sugarland were in a tour bus preparing to come on stage when the collapse occurred at 8:46 p.m. Opening act Sara Bareilles had completed her performance prior to the incident.
Type of fauilure: Faulty of construction or bad design.
picture of the stage
Presentation by: MaryBadru and Sam Pippus.