Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday 5.8.17
Today's challenge presents 9 rebuses. A rebus is a visual representation of a common expression. You will have two minutes to interpret as many as you can.
Complete the lesson called "Making Decisions."
You are not required to do the thought question.
--Finish reading through page 48
--Discuss: what are the rules for being a soc/being a greaser?
-- How does this compare with social groups at TFMS?
Social Science at TFMS
In a small group, analyze the different cliques at TFMS.
Finish Chapter 3 and Analyze Conflict
Use text evidence to analyze the types of conflict that occur in this chapter.
Greek and Latin roots
Lesson 28 Some Body Words
What does a carnival have to do with "carn"?