Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ball Don't Lie By Matt De La Pena
Transcript of Ball Don't Lie By Matt De La Pena
-Guys at the rec center, Dallas
-Ahn-thu Main Character Sticky is in foster care so he bounces around from house to house in Los Angeles and is occasionaly homless in between foster care placements. He spends most of his time at the local rec center playing basketball. Setting Sticky has faced many challenges throughout his life including having a severe case of OCD, living with his prostitute mother, being abused by the men she brings home, boucing around foster homes, and living on the streets between failed placements. Sticky finds the only place he can go to escape all of his troubles is the basketball court. Basketball is what he lives for and without it ther would be no way for him to get away from his extremely difficult life. Summary Max O'Brien Ball Don't Lie