Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Sound of Thunder
Transcript of A Sound of Thunder
By Ray Bradbury
Each lower leg was a piston.
Each thigh was a tan of meat.
The sign of the wall seemed to quaver.
But until we do know for certain weather our messing around in time can make a big roar or a little rustle in the history.
All and everything cupping one in another like a chinese boxes.
Its armored flesh glittered like a thousand green coins.
To crush them like berries.
If the election had gone badly yesterday, I might be here now running away from the result.
Travis shift his rifle click the safety catch.
(feel bad for Eckel's)
By Naomie, Jewel, Ly-Anne, Marie-Éve and Alexandre
The t-Rex symbolizes death.
The butterfly symbolizes a negative change in the future.
When Eckel's steps off the path.
When Eckle's doesn't kill the t-Rex.
Because Eckle's steps off the path. He step on a butterfly and now there is a new president that is a dictatorship.
Point of view:
when he stepped off the path
when Travis shoots Eckle's