Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conduction
2.When one of its end is heated , then the heat energy would make the atoms or molecules vibrate with greater attraction.
3. Now these molecules or atoms would make the near atoms or molecules to vibrate.
4. Finially, this information of vibration is passed over from one to the other. This process is known as conduction of heat Conduction Process Conecctions woth particle theory... Advantages & Disadvantages of Conduction Conduction: The process by which heat or electricity is directly transmitted through a substance when there is a difference of temperature or of.. -Touching a stove and being burned
-Ice cooling down your hand
-Boiling water by putting a red-hot piece of iron into it
- heaters metal cover being heated while heating the home
** These are some examples of when we see CONDUCTION in our every day life. Connections with particle theory A look at conduction... Process Where do we see "Conduction" -intended particles are heated
- but untended particles get heat by the conduction / transfer of heat through
- particles vibrate and move faster because there heated
- transfer of heat through particles Examples: - Unnecessary heat is created
- energy is wasted
Air is polluted
- heat doesn't say at a certain stay of matter... The End.....
By: Jannat Thind 7A