Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOE
Useful Information Tutoring and working with children and/or adolescents Guidance from those you know, including teachers,administrators, counselors, etc.
Vicarious experiences Benefits
Teaching Career Reliable Paychecks and
Benefits Love Your Education Career Share your Passions
Become an Expert Realistic Hours Job Security Vacation Time START YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME A TEACHER Take
ED110 and ED192 Introduction to
Education 54 or more credits
2.7 gpa or better
Praxis 1 Decide on the area for you! Early Childhood Elementary English
Second Language Chamorro Special Education Secondary Education Follow your CATALOG Apply to School of Education! Become a
SOE Teachers are... Start your journey to TEACH