Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of Flight
Transcript of History of Flight
Images from Shutterstock.com Lift What is lift? Weight Principles of Flight Created by:Carter and Andrew It was invented by Orville and Willbur Wright. Who invented the first WORKING plane? Lift helps keep the plane stay in the air . Lift happens when high pressure and low pressure goes around the airfoil. Weight is what drags the plane down to the ground.Gravity pulls things to the ground. Thrust Thrust = drag or greater.
You need thrust to gain speed so you can get lift to go up and fly. Drag Drag doesn't hold non flying objects when they arent strong enough. THE END!!!! Hope you liked it!! The first flight was at Kitty Hawk NC.
Did you know that they ownd a bike shop.