Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peyton Smith
There are some simple practices that will help prevent the flu from spreading.
"The cold and flu virus are among the most commonly transmitted because they can be airborne."
"Health Experts say to getting vaccinated s the single most important thing to do to prevent the flu."
"Flu germs and viruses
love to lurk on items you
("5 Ways to Stop The The From Spreading.")
("7 Ways To Flu proof your home.")
("7 Ways To Flu Proof Your Home.")
"According to the CDC, flu germs can live for two to eight hours on hard surfaces."
("7 Ways To flu Proof Your Home.")
The first, and best, line of defense against the spread of both cold and flu is prevention.
("5 ways to stop the flu from spreading.")