Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Influence of Globalization on Ukrainian economy. Competition
Transcript of Influence of Globalization on Ukrainian economy. Competition
One of the simplest definitions of
– is a creation of the whole world supermarket with its owners, managers, suppliers and guards. Every country has its own specific role, rights and duties, which are not equal for people and for nations.
Globalization benefits are:
fast progress and a high inventions level in some specific areas very closely related to globalization
the rapid technological advances
trade, easier financial transactions, cultural and information exchanges, international meetings and ideas-experience sharing events
level of FDI.
of oscillations in trade liberalization.
to the majority of developed countries.
, smuggling through “free borders”, stealing intellect property rights.
for entrepreneurs to compete in different countries (not similar living conditions and social policies).
Social Impacts of Globalization:
* The internalization of finance (credit cards, bank system)
* Technological innovation (IT sphere, robotics, etc)
* Growth of consumer markets (open for EU import & export)
* Cheap labor (Ukrainians) on international markets
Intercultural exchange between EU and Ukraine by providing special events
People start to use borrowings from another language
Dominance of international culture in music , television and films
Influence of European values: democracy, justice, equality etc.
Increasing participation of women in all fields of life.
Increasing level of social activity
Thank You for attention!
Political Impacts of Globalization:
One of the major impacts of political globalization is that it reduces the importance of nation states.
Many have organized themselves into blocs (WTO, EU, G7, etc).
Increased influence of Non Governmental Organizations in public policy
Globalization and its social, political, cultural and economic impacts in Ukraine
Kateryna Zubko, Alena Nikolaenko, Oleksii Minenko
is a country in Eastern Europe, bordered by Russia to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Hungary, Romania, and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively.
Including Crimea, Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe and the 46th largest country in the world, and a population of about 44.5 million, making it the 32nd most populous country in the world.
is member of:
World Trade Organization
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
International Monetary Fund
World Bank Group
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
Commonwealth of Independent States