Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Finishing techniques in pastry
Transcript of Finishing techniques in pastry
Crimping is usually found in pasties, pies and flans, crimping is used to seal the outside edges of the pastry so they do not come apart whilst baking, and it makes it look more decorative.
The tops of pies are usually glazed with certain ingredients such as egg or milk to give an almost shiny finish, this also helps hold the surface of the pie together. These ingredients are usually applied with a pastry brush.